Sunday, August 02, 2009

Unif Tung-I Ramen Noodles - Artificial Beef Flavor

Despite the very similar names, this pack of noodles is not to be confused with Unif Tung-I Instant Artificial Spicy Beef Noodles. I suppose that most people remember the colors and decorations of the packaging and are unlikely to be confused. I didn't realize how similar the names are until I typed them up. I would never get these two confused since their packaging is so different.


Even though these noodles are not indicated as being spicy, they do have a mild spiciness. In fact, the broth is nearly identical to the Tung-I Instant Artificial Spicy Beef Flavor Noodles. I think they use the same seasoning oil, but you get a smaller packet in this version. The noodles themselves are very delicious in this pack. They are quite thin and soft, yet packed with nutty deliciousness.


I was very happy to find that these noodles do not contain any imitation beef. The textured vegetable protein that ramen manufacturers use to simulate beef never tastes good. This pack makes a decent bowl of noodles and I give it the edge over its TVP-filled cousin.

Unif Tung-I Ramen Noodles - Artificial Beef Flavor - 7.5/10

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These noodles are pretty good, look out for the unif-100 artificial shallot beef and artificial stewed pork chop flavour :)(it took me a while to try em as the (artifical on the front makes them less appealing to me, but im glad i got around to it).

Unknown said...

hey alvin, can you email me, i have a business proposition for you. thank you!

howard@ramenbox.com

packaging supplier said...

All are the very versatile and great packaging which do attract the buyers and grab the attention of the customer as well.

Moreover, you may also consult American Packaging & Supply for the best packaging, wrapping and all kind of packing and shipping solutions to your packing and packaging problems and have a wide variety of storing, moving and shipping supplies.

Anonymous said...

Oh, won't you post ramen reviews anymore? I miss them D:

Ramen said...

This is my fav ramen from UNIF! If you haven't tried I would def recommend this noodle.

plasterer bristol said...

I love these...

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300977103635&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Anonymous said...

Can UNIF Tung 1, Ramen Noodles still be found. It comes in a blue and red/orange bag with a man sitting on a table. My brother loves the Beef flavor.